nbsp;

 blodgin


blodgin

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 
_______________________ _______________________ _______________________ ________________________
 
 

 

 

 

 

 


doth precede us... ________________________________________________________________
...it is said our reputation precedes us but I never really knew how true such a statement is until I had lunch with three lovely ladies...daughter and rosily pregnant Nancee, my adopted daughter I tell her Wendy, and my beautiful wife Linda...as we enjoyed our submarine sandwich...and mine tasted rather like it indeed had voyaged beneath the surface of the briny deep itself...my daughter said "dad do you know those people?" but my neck hurts (i think from allergy sinus glands etc but my wife thinks its because i hold my neck too strictly when doing pushups) so I dont know who she was talking about..."they said do you know that man...yes she said its my dad...oh we like him he's that nice man from the pharmacy...we know nothing about medicines or insurance and he really helps us".... see... our reputation doth precede us...

posted by wrangler steve at Monday, September 18, 2006 >1 comments

1 Comments:

<$BlogItemComments$>
<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home

Archives


 

Main Menu

Links

July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006

Powered By