nbsp;

 blodgin


blodgin

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 
_______________________ _______________________ _______________________ ________________________
 
 

 

 

 

 

 


benefits of body building ________________________________________________________________
I have learned body building and weight work-outs have their benefits beyond fitness and health. Last night my wonderful friend Jennifer could not help herself but had to enjoy a bit of close contact with our enhanced bicepts (the muscle women notice first according to npr.org which I where I think I first heard that question...)...Thank you Jennifer for boosting my day and congratulations on your success...you earned it...(p.s. girl you look terrific...good work...my linda and nanny say hi to you)....

posted by wrangler steve at Thursday, August 03, 2006 >0 comments

0 Comments:

<$BlogItemComments$>
<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home

Archives


 

Main Menu

Links

July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006

Powered By