nbsp;

 blodgin


blodgin

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 
_______________________ _______________________ _______________________ ________________________
 
 

 

 

 

 

 


The stricture of structure ________________________________________________________________
I have the greatest of social improvement intentions. For example I have played the guitar since the Beatles invasion of the early Sixties and I made a powerful use of that instrument during the years I taught Civilization in the local high school and community college.

Just the other day my desire to be socially progressive came alive as I passed by Decision Point where human wreckage gathers daily in the hope that addiction and or just plain human weakness might yet be overcome. I could go right in there and make an offer to my friend Mr S. who directs the place to come and start a guitar jam with anyone interested but I know myself that I would tire of the requirement of time and place and so I drove on by and came home to play HONKY TONK WOMEN with that open high G string that makes a sound like a ringing bell.

So much for progressivism today.

posted by wrangler steve at Sunday, July 09, 2006 >0 comments

0 Comments:

<$BlogItemComments$>
<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home

Archives


 

Main Menu

Links

July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006

Powered By